Learn to love and listen to your gut
Living with gut problems means it can feel like our insides are working against us, but have you ever taken a moment to really listen to your gut? Inspired by her own healing journey, expert patient Cara Wheatley-McGrain has developed a revolutionary approach to thriving with IBS and IBD through understanding, loving and listening to your gut.
As Cara shares her tried-and-tested methods, you’ll be empowered to create your own unique gut-led journey based on science, self-compassion and intuitive eating. You’ll discover an extensive toolkit of exercises and strategies designed to support gut healing and wellbeing at every level, and expert guidance on setting holistic, healthy and sustainable goals to thrive.
Cara shares how to:
- Get to know your unique gut microbiome and microbes
- Cultivate compassion, self-care and greater connection with your gut
- Use simple techniques for a calmer and more mindful lifestyle
- Develop intuitive eating practices and a diet that suits you
- Create fresh, healthy and delicious recipes for every mealtime
When you start to truly listen to your gut – in a deeply powerful, gut-loving way – it will change your life.
Pre-Order The Book And Get Your Free PDF Worksheet!
Cara Wheatley-McGrain is a mindfulness and meditation practitioner, mindset and compassion coach, and educational consultant. She is an expert patient who has lived with IBD and IBS for twenty years. www.themindfulgut.co.uk